Client:Medical doc exchange
Industry:Hospital & Health Care
Software Developing for Auto-faxing and information exchange for healthcare organizations
The Client is the leading provider of enterprise-wide document delivery solutions for the healthcare industry. Their product automates sending high volume reports such as lab results, a solution for hundreds of top hospitals.
The product was powered by Microsoft Silverlight technology / plugin that, as the company revealed, won’t be supported commencing next year. So, the main goal was to update the existing web application with the latest technologies and ensure a seamless transfer.
ADDITIONALLY, WE NEEDED TO:
- Design a web interface for FAX usage in organizations
- Create, send, manage recipients and statuses of FAX deliverables
- Provide security of the application’s data avoiding legacy technologies.
To allow delivering information more flexibly, we:
- Recreated a web application using Angular and C#
- Integrated part of the old Silverlight app into the new one to support real users experience
- Provided backward compatibility with the early app to allow smooth transfer
- Applied reverse engineering of the previous app to facilitate the migration of FAX functionalities.
Our solutions helped to update the software and remove technology disruptions that caused lost-in-transit paper reports or separate prints occurrences. Smooth documents management positively affects patient care allowing health providers to focus on diagnostics and treatment.