Hospital & Healthcare
Angular / .Net Core / MS SQL
the United States
Software Developing for Auto-faxing and information exchange for healthcare organizations
The Client is the leading provider of enterprise-wide document delivery solutions for the healthcare industry. Their product automates sending high volume reports such as lab results, a solution for hundreds of top hospitals.
The product was powered by Microsoft Silverlight technology, as the company revealed, won’t be supported commencing next year. So, the main goal was to update the existing web application with the latest technologies and ensure a seamless transfer.
ADDITIONALLY, WE NEEDED TO:
- Design a web interface for FAX usage in organizations
- Create, send, manage recipients and statuses of FAX deliverables
- Provide security of the application’s data avoiding legacy technologies.
To allow delivering information more flexibly, we:
- Recreated a web application using Angular and C#
- Integrated part of the old Silverlight app into the new one to support real users experience
- Provided backward compatibility with the early app to allow smooth transfer
- Applied reverse engineering of the previous app to facilitate the migration of FAX functionalities
Our solutions helped to update the software and remove technology disruptions that caused lost-in-transit paper reports or separate prints occurrences. Smooth documents management positively affects patient care allowing health providers to focus on diagnostics and treatment.