The company initially relied on other outsourcing company that faced challenges in delivering quality code and deadlines.
They struggled to understand the project’s intricacies and could not contribute effectively to its success, so Glorium Technologies expertise took the deliverables over having high expertise in healthcare and development processes.
The company required software with several platforms:
- User platform to support the end-to-end user flow (from choosing a testing option to receiving the final fertility report).
- Platforms for different doctors that are involved in the process.
- Admin platform to control and manage each step if needed.
- Ability for a patient to fulfill the health intake form
- Ability for a patient/couple to get the fertility result
- Automatic rules engine to generate the fertility report based on all the inputs
- Learning platform
- Admin portal
- Provider (doctor) portal
- Order management panel