Industry:Health, Wellness and Fitness
Development of a platform for tracking and improving sleep
The Client owns a sleep lab management solution that provides managing patients’ sleep care: from scheduling sleep tests and physician visits to coordinating treatment. The platform is used by lab management companies, independent diagnostic testing facilities, physician-owned labs, and hospitals.
The Client needed to replace the outdated desktop version of the product and build a new one using the latest technologies.
OUR GOALS WERE:
- To build a desktop app using WebRDP to reach it from the web app
- To integrate the web app with a new server using the latest APIs
- To connect sleep devices to the new app through DLL libraries adjustment
Glorium has been working on the project from 2019.
SINCE THE BEGINNING WE:
- Built a new desktop application using WPF
- Created a WebRDP solution to allow remote access to sleep studies
- Optimized outdated DLL libraries enabling connectivity of sleep devices with the latest desktop app
- Implemented a new archive tool to optimize work with laboratory documents
- Enabled work with laboratory documents through embedded MS Office
The Client has got the new web version that shows higher performance and faster load. We developed it with added customization possibilities in mind and easier EMR integrations to serve a greater pool of clients.