CAE Orion app improves healthcare training providing the connection between mobile devices and training models’ firmware.
CAE Healthcare is a division that develops medical simulation products, new equipment validation, medical device trials, educational content, and more. With their mannequin simulators, CAE offers targeted training to hospitals, medical schools, emergency response teams, military branches, nursing, and health programs.
Considering our expertise in the Healthcare sector, we developed Orion mobile apps for connectivity to a range of CAE training models.
OUR GOALS WERE:
- To create connectivity between mobile devices and training model firmware
- To allow live-tracking of manipulations on the model by a student while an instructor is checking their progress
- To have customized graphs with models’ parameters changing in real-time.
- BLE connectivity with the firmware of mannequins
- No-loss data package exchange for live-tracking
- Cross-platform mobile applications for iOS, Android, Windows
- Power BI customized graphs with results statistics of training models’ manipulations.
Orion app is a responsive software solution that tracks education processes and showcases heart and lung disease treatment. It can be switched between practice and exam modes, empowering medical training and making coaching tangible.