UI/UX design and interface for the IoT platform that helps tracking provision on hygiene supplies in hospitals.
Our client is a dispenser manufacturer that addresses hospitals’ needs with sensors that measure the dosage volume and the timestamp of hand disinfection. They send this data wirelessly through the IoT platform and run analysis programs to ensure compliance with the rules.
The former product’s interface was in production for 8 years and required significant improvements. The manufacturer turned to us to develop an interactive smart solution to reform and monitor hand hygiene and eventually reduce hospital-acquired infections.
- To build a unique and customized web interface for IoT platform
- To make the web interface user-friendly and adjustable for detailed statistical data checking
- To create a cross-platform mobile app synchronized with a web app.
We reworked the entire front-end part of the application using the latest technologies to provide stability, a mature interface, and better user support.
- Custom UI/UX and web interface
- Configurable reports based on custom IoT parameters
- Organizational and location structure supervision
- Patient Days management system.
The development of the fundamental part of the product took about 18 months. Now we’re adjusting some UX features. In the meantime, the client engaged us with a related project – building a mobile applications that directly collect data from dispensers through NFC. It expects to facilitate and speed up the work of hygiene specialists in the hospitals.