Who is the Vue.js Developer?
That is, the developer on Vue.js – is a specialist who deals with frontend-development. He makes the external interface of the site, online store, web application or service with which the user contacts.
Why Vue.js Developers for Hire in Trends?
Since leaders are always trendsetters, let’s consider the latest updates in Vue, which will affect the trend of web development:
- Increased productivity: This option is achieved by using a template compiler developed and improved for fast rendering of static content.
- Suitability for larger projects: Vue 3.0 made the framework attractive to larger teams. No more performance delays, just improved readability.
- Shifting in architecture: Vue’s internal structure was changed to a set of individual modules. The new architecture provides better support and allows end users to reduce the execution time to half by «tree shaking».
- Creating your own UI libraries: The defined custom element method allows users to create personalized solutions based on Vue’s component APIs.
Where to Hire Vue.js Developers, and at What Cost?
Nowadays, the top countries for hiring Vue.js developers companies are looking for in Eastern Europe, Asia, and the USA. It takes time to find a good Vue.js developer in these countries.
Generally, Vue.js developers should conduct the following duties:
- Develops the architecture of the components and the structure of the project.
- Creates interactive and dynamic sites – adds content, sliders, animations, pop-up windows.
- Adapts web pages to different browsers, desktops, and mobile devices.
- Tests code, searches and fixes bugs, optimize already running service and maintains it in working condition.
- Cooperates with other specialists from the team.
Depending on the country and the level of specialist, the average salary of a Vue.js developer varies. The skills of a particular specialist depend on his qualifications:
Vue.js Developer Rates
Read more about how to hire developers.
The decision of where to hire Vue.js developers depends on your project’s specific needs, budget, and timeline. You can choose one of the three options available: to engage an in-house developer, select a freelancer’s services, or contract an outsourcing company. Each option has its pros and cons, and it’s essential to carefully consider each variant.
Professional in-house development is the most transparent, but also the most complex methodology for the product. Sometimes your team can be quite expensive. If you are choosing in-house Vue.js developer for hire, take into consideration:
- Search: The labor market does not always have the right specialists; if there is, the cost of their services may go beyond the project’s budget.
- Costs: Finding and hiring a specialist is often expensive for the company (HR, hunting fees)
- Risks: Things happen. Sometimes people have to be fired, moved from one project to another, and re-qualified if they fall short of expectations. The firing process is also costly.
A freelancer is a person who is not on the staff and works with you on the project. Such an agent can be found in the labor exchanges and unique Internet resources. Making an application with a freelancer is cheaper than with a studio or own developers.
Challenges of working with freelancers:
- Lack of guarantees: Freelancers may stop communicating, break deadlines, and throw everything. There are many reasons why the performer can let you down and not finish the work.
- The complexity of scaling: When you hire a freelancer, you get one person. But you may soon need more people, like designers and testers. All performers are difficult to link together: they may live in different time zones or lack team skills. So you need to spend a lot of time training and coordinating all performers.
- Low code culture: Code culture is an unspoken code of developers. If the code is written correctly, not only the person who made it, but also another specialist can develop and refine the application. Freelancers usually don’t care what happens next with the app. Because of this, freelancers often write code of bad quality, which is difficult for the customer to continue to work.
- Development challenges: The freelance developer completes one project and moves on to the next. This option means that it usually does not undertake maintenance or further development of the application. So you’ll have to find another developer by wasting time and money.
You can work with a freelancer if you need to quickly and inexpensively test the hypothesis or do a small project. This option is also OK if you are willing to spend a lot of time communicating with contractors and project management.
Whom you entrust to the development of the application depends on the cost of the project, the time of implementation, and the result. Each variant has its pros and cons.
Outsourcing is viable if you wish to delegate the entire project or a specific portion to a team of experienced Vue.js developers who can deliver ready results.
Here are several reasons why outsourcing may be the best option for you. Firstly, suppose you need a Vue.js developer on your team and only require their skills for one specific project. Outsourcing can be a cost-effective way of accessing their expertise without committing to a permanent hire.
Additionally, outsourcing can provide you with the necessary resources on time if you need to quickly scale up your team with Vue.js developers to meet a project deadline. Outsourcing is viable if you wish to delegate the entire project or a specific portion to a team of experienced Vue.js developers who can deliver ready results.Anna VoznaAccount Executive, Glorium Technologies
Advantages of working with the outsourcing company:
- Teamwork of skilled professionals: Usually, the company assembles Vue.js developers with a lot of experience, which has already released many solutions on the market. Without high costs, the customer receives all expertise, including analytics, design, strategy, and testing.
- Guarantees: When entering into a contract with the client, the company undertakes to fulfill obligations in terms of terms, volume, and quality of work. And as a client, you can control it.
- Simple communication: When you work with a company, you communicate with the project manager. He oversees all the work on the project: he monitors deadlines, shows intermediate results, tracks payments, and so on. Communicating with the manager is easier and more convenient: he is responsible for the team’s work, and you set tasks and take the result.
- Development and support: Any company wants to work with the customer for a long time, developing a project in which its employees have invested their strength and soul. Therefore, such a contractor will always tell how to improve the application, offer the optimal solution, and do all the work with the code and design.
In addition to Vue.js developers, you can also hire specialists in other necessary technologies.
Read more about the benefits of outsourcing.
If the project is outsourced for Vue.js development, an experienced team of software engineers performs the work according to the contract, the project’s terms, and the customer’s requirements.
After the code is written, testers and quality assurance specialists conduct comprehensive testing to identify any errors or failures. When overlays are detected, the product is sent back to the developers, who make the necessary changes to ensure the high quality of the product delivered to the customer.
The last stage is correcting the identified deficiencies; the project is delivered to the customer and put into production according to the schedule. Vue.js developers are in great demand, and it isn’t easy to find the best professionals. However, following these tips, you should hire dedicated Vue.js developers who are a perfect fit for your needs.
How to Choose the Best Vue.js Developer for Hire?
Here we list the main requirements to hire remote Vue.js developers.
Hard Skills of Vue.js Developers
It’s important to note that the specific hard skills required for a Vue.js developer may vary depending on the project’s complexity. However, a solid foundation in hard skills is essential for a Vue.js developer to build robust and scalable applications.
- Builds web pages on HTML and CSS and uses adaptive and cross-site layout technologies.
- Works with libraries for Vue – Axios, Vuex, Vue Router, etc.
- Integrates the project with the API to receive and send data to the server.
- Applies the principles of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Knows what testing and debugging tools are.
Soft Skills of Vue.js Developers
Vue.js developers should be able to communicate effectively with others, especially those for which they develop applications. Their ability to speak clearly and shortly will facilitate the expression of thoughts and ideas while working on projects.
They must also write and speak in a clear format so that other team members can follow them, primarily when new developers are recruited. Thanks to their communicative abilities, it will be easier to work with them and keep everyone on the same page. However, it will help ensure that your project is on budget, scheduled, and completed as expected.
It is well known that most projects will not go as planned. Therefore, problem-solving skills are mandatory. Your Vue.js developer should be able to chart a course of action based on unforeseen circumstances without compromising the timing or budget. This point of view becomes more important as the size of your company increases.
A good Vue.js developer will know how to work with other team members to find a solution suitable for everyone. It will include listening to team members’ ideas and suggesting what they think is best in the available time. When you hire remote Vue.js developers, they also need to exchange thoughts and ideas so that others can understand where they come from, and make changes if necessary.
Steps to Hire Remote Vue.js Developer
Here is a simple procedure that will help you find a dedicated Vue.js developer.
Long List Compilation
Task: Make a selection of software development companies you can refer to for your first conversation about starting your project.
What to do: You’re looking at LinkedIn, Facebook, and Clutch, ads.co, Goodfirms.co, Upwork to see which companies you can assign to develop your project. Also, you can search for industry publications (Gartner, Forrester, etc.).
This list can be supplemented with the help of recommendations, ratings of companies, and by searching for the creators of those sites and applications that you liked by functionality and design.
In this case, you need to look not just at good developers but at teams specializing in the desired direction. For example, if you want to develop an app for a cryptocurrency exchange or wallet, you need a company with extensive development experience in cryptocurrency.
Introduction to Long List Companies
Task: To reduce the long list to a shortlist.
What to do: You contact the company from the long list via email or phone. If you email, the answer should come within one or three days. A more extended period is usually a sign of problems.
If you decide to contact the candidate by phone, you will immediately talk about your project, or you can choose a convenient time to continue the dialogue. When you first talk to a developer, you are usually asked to briefly talk about the project: what it is, what business objectives, who will use it, and what benefits this project should bring to your business.
Next, the candidates explain how they will be able to meet your needs, and based on these answers; you can weed out companies that do not fit you for terms or other reasons. During the first contact with the company, pay attention to the factors, that will help to understand that something is going wrong.
When it comes to choosing a reliable outsourcing company, it’s important to be diligent and do your research. Following these guidelines, you can avoid making any costly mistakes. If you notice that company:
- Contacts you only a few days after applying: It shows that it has difficulties in processing customer requests. Most likely, during the development, you will encounter the same challenges. It is better to avoid this.
- Asks questions about the budget, not the task: If you are asked at once about the budget rather than the needs of your business, this indicates that the developer is unlikely to meet your needs.
- Asks questions about the budget, not the task: For many customers, developing a website or application is what happens to them for the first time. Therefore, they cannot consider the functionality from the onboarding screen to the button «Buy» and determine the requirements to design. The developer should find all this by asking leading questions and explaining the mechanics of the web/application.
- Seeks to conclude a contract as soon as possible: If the company discourages you from studying other developers and seeks to conclude a contract as soon as possible, it means that this company feels its failure compared to competitors.
From companies that are in your shortlist, you are waiting for a commercial offer, which usually takes up to three days to complete.
Explore Commercial Proposals
Task: To examine all commercial offers.
What happens: You call the developers from the shortlist and arrange for them to have a presentation of their commercial proposal – tell them how they see your project and how they can solve your problem, for how long and what budget.
In some cases, if the project is unusual and/or rather complex, the developer may change his or her offer during the course of communication with the client. This is normal practice.
Selecting a Technical Partner
Task: To start developing the future product.
What happens: You carefully analyze all the remaining developers from the shortlist and make the final choice. With the chosen developer, you once again talk all the terms and then sign a contract and a non-disclosure agreement (NDA).
After that, the development of the future product begins.
What Can Glorium Technologies Do for You?
Creating One-Page Applications and User Applications
The development of online solutions using Vue.js includes the provision of services necessary for creating and programming one-page applications to offer customers a product with faster response time and increased performance.
User applications can also be created by outsourcing Vue.js development. Our Vue.js development services include comprehensive consulting, process planning, final product, maintenance, and support of the Vue.js application.
Creating Web Applications and CMS
Web application development is another helpful service our company provides, which is profitable for our clients. Thanks to our programming services, our customers can optimize their business by providing users with high-quality UX design. Outsourcing Vue.js delivers to customers the professional creation of modern CMS solutions that effectively meet the needs of the target audience of customers and increase brand awareness.
Support and Advisory Services
Our experts in the Vue.js development provide comprehensive consulting services for this platform. Thanks to Vue.js outsourcing services, our developers work with customers to ensure that they receive not only comprehensive solutions for productive programming, but also full service and support.
Glorium Technologies is a software development company that employs highly qualified professionals with practical experience working with the most modern and revolutionary projects. Our Vue.js developers have the unique skills and expertise to bring your ideas to life in the environment of e-commerce.
If you have any questions about the framework, feel free to contact our consultants who will be happy to help.
With the growing complexity of web applications, Vue.js developers are increasingly in demand. The article discussed the various advantages of Vue.js, including its adaptability and ease of integration, which make it a hot skill in the tech industry. Cost and location are essential factors in hiring. We advise choosing a Vue.js developer to consider factors such as experience, past projects, time-zone fit, etc.
Outsourcing companies offer various advantages for hiring Vue.js developers. They provide access to experienced Vue.js developers who bring comprehensive expertise spanning analytics, design, strategy, and testing, ensuring quality results without excessive costs. These companies guarantee adherence to stipulated terms, volume, and work quality. Communication is streamlined; clients primarily liaise with a project manager responsible for monitoring deadlines, presenting updates, and handling payments.
This single point of contact facilitates more accessible communication, translating client needs to the development team. Additionally, outsourcing firms aim for long-term collaborations, investing deeply in projects, recommending enhancements, and ensuring optimal solutions in both design and code.