This video is a highlight from the virtual summit «Startups: Funding and beyond 2022. Adapting to the new reality. Execution and growth challenges. Managing investor expectations» hosted by Glorium Technologies. It presents a speech «How to win after your capital raise» by Nabil Kabbani.
This video is going to tell you how to:
- How to prepare for a capital raise (how to prepare the company)
- Managing expectations during the negotiations
- How to scale, where to spend the money (marketing, software, staff)
- Executing with excellence
- Shortcuts to execution success
- Communication and dealing with boards
Mr. Nabil Kabbani is a global CEO in Fintech and a multidisciplinary global leader with a distinguished career in technology-enabled business services.
He started his career in banking, and card issuing. He then spent twelve years at Western Union, in key Executive roles where he helped to grow to a multi-billion-dollar public company working from various locations in the U.S., Beirut, Dubai, Paris and Brussels.
Nabil has subsequently led a venture capital funded money transfer startup which grew through nine acquisitions to become a major player in the fintech industry. Nabil was CEO of a payment processing company in e-commerce prior to joining ACT Holdings.
You can get the full recording of the Startups: Funding and Beyond 2022 Summit here.