This video is a highlight from the virtual summit «Startups: Funding and beyond 2022. Adapting to the new reality. Execution and growth challenges. Managing investor expectations» hosted by Glorium Technologies. It presents a speech «Go To Market Strategy for New B2B Innovation – Scaling for Success» by Sandy Agnos.
This video is going to tell you how to:
- Considerations for both platform SW and HW solutions
- GTM Planning (marketing, product, sales, service)
- Getting past the pilot. Early Adoption of new technology and the challenges and considerations to prepare for (small and enterprise customers)
- Regional and International Expansion, when does this make sense, and tips for success
- Keeping lean as you grow (how to leverage outside resources) and much more.
Sandy Agnos is a global commercialization leader with both breadth and depth in B2B marketing, product marketing, strategy, product leadership, and business development for emerging technologies (Robotics/SW, AI, IoT).
She has introduced and scaled robotic solutions to multiple verticals such as retail, healthcare, commercial floor care, hospitality, and manufacturing around the world. Sandy has grown and supported a robotic fleet into the thousands.
Customers have included Walmart, Kroger, C&W and Softbank Robotics.
You can get the full recording of the Startups: Funding and Beyond 2022 Summit here.