This video is a highlight from the virtual summit «Startups: Funding and beyond 2022. Adapting to the new reality. Execution and growth challenges. Managing investor expectations» hosted by Glorium Technologies. It presents a speech «How Content Strategy Drives Innovation: Writing, the Ultimate Consumer Touchpoint» by Jacqueline DiChiara.
This video is going to tell you how to:
- Why startups must focus on their voice and their vision
- How content is critical to business strategy
- Why content positions you as a differentiator
- What you need to execute a solid content strategy
- What you don’t need (aka what most companies do that sabotages them versus drive them forward)
Jacqueline is a Boston-based content strategist in the health and life sciences sector at The Bliss Group. She is formerly of Oliver Wyman, where she was a healthcare editor and journalist.
She is also a board member at World Unity Inc. Jacqueline is an ordained revered and host of the Enough-ism Podcast about meditation, mindfulness, and having enough already just the way you are.
She graduated from Mount Holyoke College with an A.B. in English and Theatre Arts, Fairleigh Dickinson University with an M.A.T in education, and The University of Metaphysical Sciences with a master’s in metaphysical sciences.
You can get the full recording of the Startups: Funding and Beyond 2022 Summit here.