This video is a highlight from the virtual summit «Startup CTO Summit. Building the Tech Teams. Top Trends to Follow. Alignment with the Business» hosted by Glorium Technologies. It presents a speech by Julia Valentine about Successful Startups Build an Ecosystem.
What we’re gonna covered from this video:
- Building the tech teams: 6 models you can use and how to choose the right one.
- What’s an agile business model and how to build it.
- How to speed up your design phase and be efficient with the build phase and the tool we see being used the most.
- How to pick the right advisors and what they should be able to do for you.
- Why successful startups build an ecosystem and how to do it.
Julia Valentine is a solution-focused FinTech Advisor to boards and management teams. Throughout her executive career, Ms. Valentine has held leadership positions at JPMorgan Chase, D. E. Shaw and Mousse Partners, one of the largest family offices in the world. Julia serves on the Board of Directors – Operations & Technology and Financial Crimes Compliance Committees – of the Apple Bank. She’s an advisor to startups, and is currently CTO & COO at AlphaMille.
You can get the full recording of the Startup CTO Summit here.