This video is a highlight from the virtual summit «Startup CTO Summit. Building the Tech Teams. Top Trends to Follow. Alignment with the Business» hosted by Glorium Technologies. It presents a speech by Preet Raj about Building Technology that Adapts & Scales Easily with Product Market Fit.
What we’re gonna covered from this video:
- Why Engineering Leaders & Engineers need to think about product market fit while building systems
- Working with the business to understand the “One Key Metric That Matters”.
- Importance of sharing that key metric with the entire engineering team to instill a sense of urgency and quality
- Helping the business pivot with the help of adaptable & scalable technology, if necessary, after finding the right product market fit
- These learnings helped us a lot when we pivoted from a B2C product to a B2B SaaS offering
Preet Raj is the CTO & Co-founder of Bakstage. He’s a seasoned engineering leader, an industry speaker & a wall-street tech veteran, having worked with Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley & JP Morgan. He was recently featured as one of the Top 10 CTOs to Watch in 2022 by Entrepreneur Magazine. He’s an expert in building technology that reaches millions. He has headed engineering for Fin-tech, Consumer tech and SaaS startups, scaled teams from 2 to over 20+employees, & helped generate multi-million dollars in revenue.
You can get the full recording of the Startup CTO Summit here.