This video is a highlight from the virtual summit «Startup CTO Summit. Building the Tech Teams. Top Trends to Follow. Alignment with the Business» hosted by Glorium Technologies. It presents a speech by Rachit Lohani about Scaling is hard but selling is harder.
What we’re gonna covered from this video:
- You are seeing challenges scaling the people, tech, and processes.
- You see the problem and wonder why no one else is stepping up and taking the problem head on.
- Why are we stuck in the old way, why are we still talking about the past when the future is so clear.
- If you are seeing that, you have done a good job of identifying the issues, and now rather than scaling you need to do the selling.
- Next step is, selling your brand, your ideas, and concepts and making them theirs. You need to get out of the way and coach them from the sidelines, be their cheerleader their coach but not the problem solver
Rachit Lohani is a CTO of a $10B public company running a successful product with a team of love 1500 people growing at 30% + Ran engineering for Atlassian and helped them scale the offering for Jira, confluence and trello. Led the knowledge engineering revolution at Intuit to make Turbotax smarter. Helped scale netflix’s engineering and infra.
You can get the full recording of the Startup CTO Summit here.