This video is a highlight from the virtual summit «Startup CTO Summit. Building the Tech Teams. Top Trends to Follow. Alignment with the Business» hosted by Glorium Technologies. It presents a speech by Rishab Nayak about Assembling a Kickass Founding Engineering Team.
What we’re gonna covered from this video:
- Our hiring adventures, what worked, what didn’t?
- About hiring on story, pitch the company to them, gauge their interest, dedication, how important this is
- Hiring techniques and tips
- If not paying market rate, importance of explaining what equity is
- Importance of culture fit and cohesion
- Building a team from then on
Rishab Nayak founded a Travel Tech SaaS company, raised $1M pre-seed funding with GC as lead investor. Experience managing and leading several teams as a Project/Product Manager, helping create data driven policies and laws in Massachusetts. Architected the SaaS offering for an up and coming medical device company. Led a successful hackathon event, attracting 600+ participants.
You can get the full recording of the Startup CTO Summit here.