A video we’d like to share with you presents a speech by Michael Francisco, a VP of Marketing at Common Room. Michael talks about accelerating growth through community.
Topic – Accelerating growth through community
- Impact of emerging buying trends on digital native and traditional brands
- Community, Developer Relations and the evolving marketing/sales funnel
- Community as a growth engine
- Strategies for building and maintaining healthy communities
- Quantifying the ROI of community investments
Michael is a tenured industry veteran with experience in Marketing, Partner Programs and Business Development primarily focused on new and emerging technologies. Currently Michael is the VP of Marketing at Common Room, a Series B start-up based in Seattle, WA. Previously he was part of the team that helped shape Microsoft’s strategy shift around Open Source and has been an early member of Marketing and BD teams developing strategy and leading execution in support of new products such as Azure, Windows 8, Alexa and GitHub Actions.
You can get the full recording of the Tech Startup Growth Summit here.