Fuel. Data-driven software for commercial real estate / CRE ecosystem. Forecast, value, transact.
RealPage, Inc. is a leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. Clients use this platform to improve operating performance and increase capital returns. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Richardson, Texas, RealPage currently serves 12k+ clients worldwide from offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Find more information here.
Fuel became part of the Real Page family in 2019 after it was acquired from Hipercept.
The primary purpose was to build a cloud-based all-in-one tool allowing potential investors to estimate CRE object value by modeling it via predicting cash flows.
- Creation of different scenarios with the possibility to change any of the initial input parameters
- Real-time calculations based on given parameters
- Comprehensive modeling and reporting mechanisms for financial forecasting compliant with US GAAP
Our team was developing Fuel from the ground for about 8 years and has been constantly delivering an innovative and robust solution. It’s accessible from the web or mobile device and provides unlimited modeling scenarios making Fuel crucial for owners, investors, property managers, appraisers, and brokers.
Flexible pricing plans based on the customer asset quantity or period of usage are available.
- Financial modeling mechanism allows real-time calculation of all elements of cash flow and main financial metrics like IRR, Capitalization rates, and Equity multiplicators.
- The product covers all areas of modeling: Revenue side, Expenses side (CapEx, OpEx), debt burden (loans taken) modeling, recoverability of expenses, etc.
- Fuel reports are accepted by banks during the underwriting process.
- Integration with market data providers (VTS, JDE, Strategic Group, RealPage Corp.) allows retrieving market data per industry/region/ property type, etc.
- The product allows the creation of sensitivity layers – each factor can be changed and the result of such change is shown, allowing the incremental impact of every component to be seen.
- Modeling mechanism counts all elements per property unit or tenant, monthly, and per each revenue/expense category.
- Recoverability of expenses could be modeled on the tenant/unit level as % of the area occupied, % of overall costs, or an absolute amount.
Fuel started in 2012 and quickly became the best in class application. It’s available for the USA market and is planned to expand to Europe.
MS Azure Functions