6 Reasons Why You Should Attend:
Early Stage Founders & Startups
participants already registered
Opening by host
- When to start development
- What exactly to outsource
- How to choose a contractor
- The secret sauce of successful cooperation
- Typical mistakes in cooperation
- When to switch to own developers
- How to plan scaling
- Using proper tools for asynchronous communication (Slack, MS Teams, Zoom)
- Seamless remote project management and monitoring (Jira, Trello)
- Writing down the main decisions to avoid misinterpretations
- Visiting a remote team will boost productivity
- Understanding Startup Ecosystem and Market Needs: Challenges and Opportunities
- Importance of Software Outsourcing to Start-ups
- The 4W & H of Agility
- What's Next: Getting into Action
- Dilemma faced by the founder on managing technology
- Three models of tech development
- Pros and cons of each model
- Reasons for outsourcing
- Outsourcing opportunities and fit
- What makes an outsourcing project work
- Selecting an outsourcing arrangement
- Potential pitfalls
- Ensuring success
- Dynamic profiling
- Outsourcing of customer journey mapping tool
- Co creative design platforms
- Assertive Communications through technology
7 Top Experts will Give a Talk
Brought To You By
What is the entry fee for the Summit?
The summit is absolutely free to watch. We hope that you get some really great value from the content!
I can’t join the summit, will there be a replay available?
Yes, the summit records will be available on demand for anyone who is registered for the summit.
Do I have to be a Glorium Technologies customer to register for the summit?
No. The content of the summit can help any business related with startups and is available to everyone.
How will I get access to the Tech Startup Growth summit after the registration?
After the registration, you will receive an email with a link that is specific to you. The summit will be available on that link.
What is the time Shaping Software Outsourcing for Startups
The virtual summit took place on Wednesday, September 14 from 8.45 am to 4.00 pm EST.