6 Reasons Why You Should Attend:
Early Stage Founders & Startups
participants already registered
Opening by host
- Why Innovate?
- Innovation use cases
- What is Innovation?
- What prevents Innovation
- Winning Data Strategy – Why, Key Elements, How
- Traditional centralised machine learning reaches limits when applied to highly distributed environments such as in IoT.
- High costs, privacy and security risks, and an over dependence on connectivity and a need for lower latency of on-device intelligence means that there is a need for new, decentralised machine learning systems.
- These must be able to learn and predict on-device, lower data transfer volumes, maximise data privacy and security, and deliver great device intelligence autonomy.
- In addition, for such systems to be scalable, the lifecycle management of models must also be decentralised. Devices must be autonomous in monitoring data and model attributes and performance, and automatically take actions to maintain the performance of critical algorithms.
- This talk will explore how OctaiPipe binds federated learning to edge ML-Ops and enables scalable edge AI for industrial IoT applications.
- Applying concepts from SaaS beyond software
- Understanding limitations of current technology for customers
- Using machine learning and AI to expand hardware capabilities through data/software
- Examples of challenges within robotics applications addressed by data-driven AI at RIOS
- Mobile 3.0 requires native uninterrupted user identification
- Bioinformetrics fuse sensor streams into a single native biometric
- How does Bioinformetrics work?
- Bioinformetrics development and testing status
- Bioinformetrics changes security dynamics
- Leverage Big data, data science, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and quantum technologies for success
- Learn data science through the Northeast Big Data Innovation Hub and National Student Data corps, for free
- Learn the new security paradigm and standards being developed for TIPPSS - Trust, Identity, Privacy, Protection, Safety and Security.
- Collaborate with industry, research and academia for data science innovation through the Northeast Big Data Innovation Hub headquartered at Columbia University
Opening by host
12 Top Experts will Give a Talk
Brought To You By
What is the entry fee for the Summit?
The summit is absolutely free to watch. We hope that you get some really great value from the content!
I can’t join the summit, will there be a replay available?
Yes, the summit records will be available on demand for anyone who is registered for the summit.
Do I have to be a Glorium Technologies customer to register for the summit?
No. The content of the summit can help any business related with startups and is available to everyone.
How will I get access to the Boosting SaaS products with new technologies summit after the registration?
After the registration, you will receive an email with a link that is specific to you. The summit will be available on that link.
What is the time Boosting SaaS products with new technologies?
The virtual summit takes place on Wednesday, January 18-19 from 8.45 am to 4.00 pm EST.