6 Reasons Why You Should Attend:
Early Stage Founders & Startups
participants already registered
Opening by host
- Global healthcare trends
- Global cyber security landscape in healthcare
- Zero Trust Solutions -Definition
- Tips for Success for Deploying Zero Trust in Healthcare
- Integration of deep tech into clinical practice like AI relies on TRUST
- TRUST is premised on: data and technology, scientific and clinical validation, regulatory and quality management, clinical utility, patient benefit, and cost vs value
- How can we drive responsible introduction of AI into clinical practice
- How can we overcome issues of TRUST to drive a harmonious relationship between AI and clinicians
- Why do we need to care about frustration?
- Why is frustration happening?
- How can technology help to alleviate that frustration?
- How can you sell this type of technology to a health insurer?
- Dashboards and data warehouses can help, but change comes from using the data operationally
- Most providers already have the data they need (or can get what’s missing from payers) – no need to reinvent data acquisition strategies
- Operational use of data by providers MUST complement and harmonize with Electronic - Medical Record systems – neither is adequate on their own
- Most provider organizations will need help on HOW to enhance their practices to make operational use of these new data assets
- Personalized medicine is critical for tackling the most urgent healthcare challenges of our times
- The current tolls available for developing new therapeutics are inefficient for the industry and uncomfortable for the patients
- To develop the right treatment for each patient profile, massive amounts of data need to be collected and processed
- Artificial intelligence can help create precise biological profiles and accelerate (by several orders of magnitude) the arrival of new, effective treatments to the market
- Started with "best of breed" digital solutions in the 1980s/90s (departmental focus)
- Expanding scope of solutions in following decade (enterprise wide systems)
- Competition between best of breed and enterprise systems (architectural/functional/integration considerations)
- Incentivization electronic medical records for all citizens (EMRs)
- Scale up from enterprise to national solutions (HIEs)
- Addition of new technologies (AI, mobile, cloud, etc)
- What's next? look in the crystal ball
Opening by host
- Software is only valuable if people use it. The software we use in our work lives is often antiquated when we compare it to apps on our phones and personal lives.
- A survey identified “ease of use/user adoption” as the most important “feature”
- Employees demand easy-to-use software. With high turnover and a labour shortage, software needs to “disappear”
- User testing and analytics can identify problems so that you can iterate on your experience so that people can use your apps with zero training.
- Today's means to search for a new health provider or care is cumbersome and an inefficient consumer experience
- Creating a better consumer experience when searching for a symptom, provider, condition, procedure
- An algorithmic approach (protected by 4 patents) to matching and sequencing providers
- Leveraging best in breed technology already in place at health institutions and provider organizations
- Product in beta, building connections with the industry in preparation for official consumer launch
- Wearables and activity trackers are making the transition from an athletic option to a clinical imperative.
- Wearables can revolutionize the way we monitor health and people can decide the fate of their own lives.
- ‘Connected Health’ paradigm has the potential to shift our current system from disease care to health care.
- Remote patient monitoring is a powerful tool to provide unique insights and alerts and reduce clinical risk factors.
- Big Tech Companies are Driving a New Secular Growth Industry in Healthcare to Capture the $4Trillion Market
- Tech Giants are Investing in 4 Hot Areas You Should Know About
- Wearable Sensors will Change your Life
- Science Fiction is the new Reality in Healthcare as Innovation, Core Big Tech technologies, and Science come together to provide more accurate diagnoses, faster treatment with better access, and more effective real time treatment algorithms connecting Doctors and Patients
- The impact of AI on precision health & nutrition
- Why the microbiome matters
- Your DNA is not your destiny
- Background on the retina and the eye; window to the soul
- Google's 2018 paper - Predictions on cardiovascular disease (stroke, blood pressure, smoking)
- Recent developments in retinal AI research - spanning Alzheimer and chronic kidney diseases
- The future of Eyecare: Spect's role in building a dataset for commercialization
12 Top Experts will Give a Talk
Brought To You By
What is the entry fee for the Summit?
The summit is absolutely free to watch. We hope that you get some really great value from the content!
I can’t join the summit, will there be a replay available?
Yes, the summit records will be available on demand for anyone who is registered for the summit.
Do I have to be a Glorium Technologies customer to register for the summit?
No. The content of the summit can help any business related with startups and is available to everyone.
How will I get access to the HealthTech 2022-2023 summit after the registration?
After the registration, you will receive an email with a link that is specific to you. The summit will be available on that link.
What is the time HealthTech 2022-2023
The virtual summit took place on Wednesday, November 16-17 from 8.45 am to 4.00 pm EST.