Do you want to implement IT solutions in your business but lack experienced specialists? Finding the right team to create and develop a project is no longer a problem because offshore workers can help you with any technical job.
But where and how to find them? We will tell you how to properly approach hiring developers from abroad to implement ideas to improve business and promote your company.
The main reasons to turn to offshore developers
Implementing and constant updating of technological solutions is essential for any enterprise. So why prefer offshore developers? We have compiled a shortlist of 7 points that highlight the main benefits of this model.
1. A wide variety of professionals
There are several million experienced technicians worldwide. It will take a lot of time and effort to select the best candidates on your own. This is where outsourcing and outstaffing firms come to the rescue, offering the best specialists. All you need to do is make a list of your requirements.
2. Fast search and a small team
Good professionals can efficiently fulfill the requests of both small and large businesses. Actually, no staff of assistants is needed. The team’s small size significantly reduces the time for selecting professionals and your costs. Generally, the average hiring duration can reach 1-6 months, depending on the task.
3. Constant project work
Offshore developers are different from freelancers. The hired team is always ready to conclude a long-term contract. Cooperation with them is like working with the company’s internal specialists, which positively affects the quality of the result obtained.
The risk of receiving an unfinished project can be significantly reduced by signing a contract. Their responsibilities include managing the entire development process, implementing solutions in the company’s activities, and further technical support. Also, the team will release updates for you when needed.
4. Back office
Offshore development teams are usually parts of outsourcing or outstaffing companies that provide them with everything they need: premises, equipment, and tools for work. It greatly simplifies the hiring process for company executives. Also, recruiters can make a list of specialists for you and take care of salaries, sick leave, and insurance. And you can focus on primary business issues.
5. Reducing costs
Finding performers abroad can reduce your costs significantly. Typically, Eastern European programmers charge less for their services than American ones. But it does not mean that they are less qualified.
These professionals can work in the largest IT companies worldwide, gaining considerable experience and improving their programming skills.
Why are their services cheaper? It is due to the different prices in different countries. Therefore, turning to offshore developers, you get an excellent product and save your money.
6. Compose the team yourself
Your decisions may change during the preparatory work, and this is normal. Recruiters will meet with you, find and hire offshore developers for the team, and exclude workers unnecessary for development.
Flexibility in selecting performers is one of the main advantages of offshore search. A properly defined group of specialists will ensure efficient workflow without constant supervision.
7. Additional services from hiring companies
Team building is not all that outsourcing companies have to offer. Their services often include consulting, recruiting, DevOps, testing, UI/UX, and more.
Why is an offshore software development team the best option?
- High level of competence. Searching abroad gives you access to the best professionals around the world.
- Saving time. While the outsourcing company selects candidates, you can concentrate on a business strategy for launching your future solution.
- Access to talent. You can find highly-specialized programmers with a lot of experience at a relatively low cost.
- Round-the-clock work. Offshore workers are located in different time zones so that you can receive results 24/7.
- Government support. In European countries, offshore workers are provided with a convenient tax payment system. It pushes most skilled developers to go offshore.
- Combining forces. Outsourcing companies organize unions to protect their interests and use their labor potential honestly. So, they build customer confidence and become strong players in the IT services market.
How to hire an offshore development team with Glorium?
Our company can select the best specialists to solve your business problems. Working with us includes a few simple steps to get a qualified development team:
- Tell us about your goals. Make a wish list: the number of employees, their key skills, and future duties. According to these criteria, a group of the most suitable candidates will be assembled.
- Pick a team. We will allow you to interview each developer in any convenient way. If you wish, you can test their skills with your test items.
- Start cooperation. Glorium offshore workers are provided with all the necessary tools. We take responsibility for the safe storage of your company data, communication channels, and our employees.
- Manage your team. You control your offshore developers remotely and directly. Our specialists work according to the model you choose: Agile, Scrum, or others.
- Get our assistance. Our support ensures a transparent and effective relationship with remote workers. Each team has a manager who helps in resolving all issues during cooperation.
Glorium has been operating on the market for 11 years. During this time, we implemented more than 50 projects that have brought small and medium-sized businesses to leading positions. Your idea in our hands will turn into the key to success!