In this video, we will talk about the issue of starting your relationship with a future supplier too quickly or too slowly. Depending on your goals of attracting an outsourcing organization and your agreements, this speed may be different.
For a long-term partnership (at least a year or two):
1. Do not aim for quick results and rapid scaling; it can lead to loss of efficiency.
2. Take your time – team members should get used to each other. Pay attention to the merging of your internal team and external specialists, especially these important points:
- Workflows and collaboration;
- Management channels;
- Management structure;
- Transparent environment.
3. Start small with three to five people, establish all communication channels, and only then start working with the whole team.
For short term cooperation:
- Move as fast as possible.
- Deploy capital up-front.
- Launch full team immediately.
- Maximize results.
In any situation, look at your goals and act accordingly.