A video we’d like to share with you presents a speech by Brian Russon, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer at PatientGenie. Brian talks about Matching You With the Best Care. Privately.
Topic – Matching You With the Best Care. Privately
- Today’s means to search for a new health provider or care is cumbersome and an inefficient consumer experience
- Creating a better consumer experience when searching for a symptom, provider, condition, procedure
- An algorithmic approach (protected by 4 patents) to matching and sequencing providers
- Leveraging best in breed technology already in place at health institutions and provider organizations
- Product in beta, building connections with the industry in preparation for official consumer launch
Brian Russon co-founded PatientGenie in 2021 along with two other colleagues after successfully exiting another company he co-founded, TruClinic. TruClinic was a virtual health company focused on consumer and facility driven telehealth that was acquired by InTouch Health in 2018, which was then acquired by Teladoc in 2020. Prior to TruClinic and InTouch, Russon worked for Microsoft, UnitedHealth Group and Orion Health. PatientGenie was recently selected as a Top 3 finalist at Propelify, sponsored by TechUnited, RWJ-Barnabas and LabCorp.
You can get the full recording of the HealthTech 2022-2023 Summit here.