6 Reasons Why You Should Attend:
Early Stage Founders & Startups
Adam C. English
DeFi Subject-Matter Expert
participants already registered
Opening by host
8.55 AM – 9.00 AM (ET)
9.00 AM – 9.15 AM (ET)
9.15 AM – 9.55 AM (ET)
Lean Strategy – How today’s marketing leaders deliver explosive growth through alignment, collaboration and speed
- The mind of a marketing leader (internal/external challenges, trends, opportunities)
- The concept of lean strategy – Prioritizing strategic elements that drive growth
- The up/down plan
- Collaboration and alignment
- Case Studies and Examples
9.55 AM – 10.35 AM (ET)
Leadership Mindset through challenging times
- The rules of the road have changed, on what success looks like in this turbulent economy
- We move from an environment of abundance to scarcity
- Preparing for these challenges as a leader
- Developing the leadership mindset to navigate turbulence
10.35 AM – 11.15 AM (ET)
Leveraging non-dilutive funding opportunities to scale your company
- Using non-dilutive funding to explore new markets
- How to leverage Government R&D funding to grow your startup
- How to do customer discovery with the US Military
- Building winning government proposals
- Advantages of dual-use (commercial and government) focused companies
11.15 AM – 11.35 AM (ET)
11.35 AM – 12.15 PM (ET)
- Growth vs Fixed mindsets
- How to grow the right mindset to achieve results.
- Accelerate Growth by developing a culture of Growth mindset.
12.15 PM – 12.55 PM (ET)
Building a custom Growth engine for sustainability & scalability
- Learn how to create a custom growth engine to scale your authority & profitability
- Achieve hyper-growth by utilizing four unique currencies
- Perception is reality, how to attract & convert your icp from your content velocity
12.55 PM – 1.35 PM (ET)
Early customer acquisition experiments
- An understanding of how to position your product
- How to leverage customer intent to find viable marketing channels
- Work through 3 different experiments to get in front of potential customers
1.35 PM – 2.15 PM (ET)
The 5 Drivers of Valuation & How to Create Real Strategic Value
- Understand the real drivers of valuation
- Build your plan to creates real strategic value that helps you obtain the funding you need, optimizes your valuation, and allows you maintain control over your business
2.15 PM – 2.25 PM (ET)
Opening by host
8.55 AM – 9.00 AM (ET)
9.00 AM – 10.20 AM (ET)
5 Elements of essential Growth marketing
- Why does your company exist?
- What makes your company unique?
- Who is on your leadership and team?
- Which markets are you pursuing?
- When do you engage clients?
10.20 AM – 11.00 AM (ET)
Martech + Data Fuel for your startup
- Thinking of acquisition from customer lens
- How you can connect the data to improve experience
- Analytics Reference architecture
- Martech Reference architecture
- Sample vendors you may want to look at
11.00 AM – 11.20 AM (ET)
11.20 AM – 12.00 PM (ET)
Principles of Product Growth with case examples
- Essentials of Product Growth
- 5 core principles of Product Growth
- Principle 1: Fish were the fishes are. Case study: Honey.io
- Principle 2: Build information wall. Case study: Credit Karma
- Principle 3: Build for Collaboration. Case study: Google Docs
- Principle 4: Short circuit the marketplace. Case study: Airbnb
- Principle 5: Remove the friction to value. Case study: Tiktok
Seth J Fogle
12.00 PM – 12.40 PM (ET)
Gaining critical mass | fast-tracking sales
- Core Needs Prior to Product Launch
- Understanding the market. Willingness to be flexible.
- Defining your needs when it comes to technology/data…
- What KPI’s count
- Hiring / Managing to your goal(s).
12.40 PM – 1.20 PM (ET)
Accelerating growth through community
- Impact of emerging buying trends on digital native and traditional brands
- Community, Developer Relations and the evolving marketing/sales funnel
- Community as a growth engine
- Strategies for building and maintaining healthy communities
- Quantifying the ROI of community investments
1.20 PM – 1.35 PM (ET)
15 Top Experts will Give a Talk
Brought To You By
What is the entry fee for the Summit?
The summit is absolutely free to watch. We hope that you get some really great value from the content!
I can’t join the summit, will there be a replay available?
Yes, the summit records will be available on demand for anyone who is registered for the summit.
Do I have to be a Glorium Technologies customer to register for the summit?
No. The content of the summit can help any business related with startups and is available to everyone.
How will I get access to the Tech Startup Growth summit after the registration?
After the registration, you will receive an email with a link that is specific to you. The summit will be available on that link.
What is the time Tech Startup Growth
The virtual summit took place on Wednesday-Thursday, July 20-21 from 8.45 am to 2.00 pm EST.