Check out the invitations from some of our speakers:
Register today and get access to:
Main topics we covered
- The role of the CTO in defining company strategy
- Leading and managing technology teams for success
- Tactics to be a successful CTO
- Maximizing performance and scalability of tech teams
- How to balance technical decisions with business goals
- Creation of a diverse and inclusive engineering culture
This summit is for:
Brought to you by
>> Our previous summits:
participants already registered
Opening by host
- How the CTO role evolves based on the state of the company.
- Key pillars of the role and how the composition evolves
- Rule of 3 and 10, why is it important
- What can you do to be a successful CTO
- Defining the Product
- Specifying Product Requirements
- Tacking Assumed Product Features
- Product Experience and Product Evolution
- How to define performance and scalability?
- Overview of common architecture patterns
- Case studies
- Call to Action to encourage the audience to explore architectural patterns and experiment with different approaches
- Priorities & constraints for a successful engineering org have changed.
- Problems can no longer be solved by throwing money at them.
- CTOs will be measured by ability to deploy (or adjust to) a profitable org: keeping costs low and value production high.
- Strategic deployment of capital is no longer enough; CTOs must now have expertise at determining deep investments vs. 80/20 or zero-to-1 solutions on a case-by-case basis.
- Remainder of presentation: Actual examples that will move the needle for all orgs requiring increased scrutiny.
- Section 1: The Challenges of Startup Management
- Section 2: Zen and Personal Management
- Section 3: Zen and Product Management
- Section 4: Zen and Team Management
- Introduction and Background
- Scaling Your Team and Technology for Your Organization
- Learn, Adapt, Focus
- Plan for the Next Disturbance
- Drinking water from a fire hydrant.
- Next: …quantum? …AR? …VR? …
- Patterns, not patents
- Stay top of the "Why"
- What are the main (raw) learnings of CTO in the last 10 years
- What is our current reality in our companies
- What are some advice you can receive to change the status quo
8 Top Experts will Give a Talk
Learn How to Become an Event Partner
and Get Clients for Your Business
Previous virtual summits feedback:
Questions You May Have
What is the entry fee for the summit?
The summit is absolutely free to watch. We hope that you get some really great value from the content!
I can’t join the summit, will there be a replay available?
Yes, the summit records will be available on demand for anyone who is registered for the summit.
Do I have to be a Glorium Technologies customer to register for the summit?
No. The content of the summit can help any business related with startups and is available to everyone.
How will I get access to the Startup CTO Summit 2023 after the registration?
After the registration, you will receive an email with a link that is specific to you. The summit will be available on that link.
What is the time Startup CTO Summit 2023?
The virtual summit takes place on Wednesday, May 17 from 8.45 am to 4.00 pm EST.