How to submit a referral?
Go to “Refer a friend”, fill in the form and get your bonus.
Requirements for a referral:
- The candidate must be aware of the vacant position and willing to cooperate with Glorium Technologies.
- You cannot recommend yourself, however, you are welcome to check out our job openings.
- We accept a referral if the Talent Acquisition Specialist has not contacted the candidate in the last 3 months.
- You must be the first person to recommend the candidate for the vacancy (the date and time of the submission will be recorded).
- The referred person was already unrecommended by someone else over the last three months.
- The candidate is no longer involved in the selection process within the current vacancies.
- The referral bonus depends on the candidate’s qualification level, but not on the level of the open position.
How you can get your referral bonus
The bonus is given / entitled after the candidate has successfully passed the probation period (If the probation period is prolonged, we’ll let you know):
- Management and Lead positions – 3 months
- Other positions – 2 months
You will be informed about a referral bonus payment by email from the responsible TAS or HR PP Assistant.