Recruitment & Interviewing
What is the selection process of candidates like?
The process is quite simple and transparent:
- You send us your CV.
- Our Talent Acquisition team generally contacts applicants within the next 3 business days to arrange a 30 min video call through a convenient tool.
- Next, we proceed to the Technical Interview (PM also may join), which usually takes 60-90 mins.
- The final interview is done with the Head of the department or the Company’s top management.
- We send an offer letter with all the details of the cooperation.
Summarizing, it looks like this: HR stage (30 min) – Tech/PM stage (up to 90 minutes) – Final interview with management (optional) (45-60 min) – Offer.
When should I expect to receive feedback if I submit my CV?
The application procedure takes up to three business days. You will receive an email from us, or our Talent Acquisition Specialist will contact you as soon as we complete our review.
What questions do you usually ask in interviews?
During the interview, we aim to find out as much as possible about you, your professional experience, skills, and competencies. We want to make sure the job is right for you. And definitely, we would be happy to answer your questions.
Do you have a technical task?
Usually, we don’t practice a technical task for tech positions, however, it can be included in the hiring process at the client’s request. Marketing and sales positions may assign a technical task.
How do you test my language level?
Depending on the position you’re applying for, your English level will be checked either during the interview by TAS or as a separate part of the process – by our English Tutor.
Why was my application rejected?
Common reasons for rejection of an application have to do with:
- technical background doesn’t match the position
- the position requires a higher level of English proficiency
- your experience matches the position
- more domain experience is required
In which locations are you looking for candidates?
We are looking for candidates worldwide but depending on the candidate’s location, the format of cooperation can be changed.
If I am interested in more than one position in Glorium, can I apply for several vacancies?
Yes, you can apply for several openings if your profile meets the requirements of each of them.
What if I can no longer find the vacancy I’m applying for?
No worries! Go to “Apply now” form, complete an application, and we will happily review it.
What kind of software projects do you have?
We mostly have web and mobile projects in Healthcare and Real Estate domains. In addition, we are also expanding into the fintech, social, and e-commerce sectors.
What is the Company's structure?
It is a matrix model structure that combines two or more organizational structures. It means you set up reporting relationships as a grid, or a matrix, rather than in the traditional hierarchy.
Organization of cooperation
What are your cooperation hours?
At Glorium, we give you the flexibility and responsibility to manage your schedule. That means you can start your working day earlier or later, but it is important to take part in all internal meetings with a team or external meetings with a client and keep in touch with your supervisor and colleagues. Most of the team starts from 9 am to 11 am CET and finishes from 5 pm to 7 pm CET.
How do you track working time?
We use an internal time-tracking system where we add working time manually at the end of the day.
Do you provide equipment for my work?
As a common rule, Glorium Technologies can provide you with hardware. The specifications and configuration will depend on your level, specialization, and project conditions. It is required to take it in our offices personally.
What is the duration of the probation and notice periods?
The probation period lasts for 2 months for non-management positions and 3 months for management and lead positions.
The notice period is 1 month for non-management positions and 2 months for management and lead positions.
Do you provide accounting as a service?
Yes, we do. You can choose one of the three options for accounting assistance.
Does Glorium provide an opportunity to work remotely?
For now, we all work remotely due to the quarantine. For the future, we count on remote-office combinations. Also, some positions and projects demand on-site involvement or allow fully remote work.
Can I work in the office if I have chosen a remote format of cooperation?
Yes, you can come to the office. However, please take into account that you do not have a workplace reserved. Therefore, please inform your HR People Partner so we will make your visit convenient.
Being a part of Glorium
How does the team communicate day-to-day?
During the quarantine time, you’ll be communicating with the team online. Formats may include scheduled meetings, team, and personal chats as well as video or audio calls. After the quarantine, there may be a mix of online and offline communication.
What corporate benefits do I get?
Your benefits package can vary depending on the cooperation format. It may include:
- Legal and accounting assistance
- Medical insurance or a gym membership to choose
- 25 paid days off per year in total
- Regular performance reviews
- Training and IT certification
- Hardware provision with licensing software
- Special occasion bonuses (birthday, marriage, childbirth)
- Referral program
- Fully paid English classes with an in-house teacher
- Comfortably located offices in three different locations worldwide
- Flexible schedule of cooperation with work-from-home or office options
Is there a possibility of career growth in Glorium Technologies?
Yes, we provide regular performance reviews along with regular 1:1 as well as paid Training and Development opportunities.
How would you describe your corporate culture?
Working together as a team is at the heart of what we do: in the way we communicate, show each other respect, and always search for better ways to delight our customers.
- We maintain and encourage a trustworthy psychological climate.
- We create all-around improvement, enjoy what works today and improve it.
- We aim at long-term cooperation with our clients as well as with our team members.
- We invite life-long growth and learning.
- We believe that the success of one is the success of everyone.
Besides, there are team buildings held once a quarter; company pizza day once a month with free food and drinks; company team holidays, such as New Year Party, Summer Party, Thanksgiving day, Secret Santa, Women’s Day, Halloween, etc. Although, all corporate events were temporarily transformed into a remote mode during the quarantine period. We are looking for different forms of exciting pastimes together. We held Pilates classes, cooking classes, mafia games, and other online activities.