We are looking for a part-time Ruby on Rails Developer who will join our team.
Does this relate to you?
- 2+ year experience in the Ruby programming language and the Ruby on Rails framework
- Code optimization and performance improvements experience
- Structured, independent and goal-oriented way of working
About the project:
Visitor Management System, which helps clients eliminate administrivia by providing fast and secure visitor management that could otherwise take much out of a productive working day.
A new team member will be in charge of:
- Developing new functionality
- Bugs fixing
- Working with the web version, mobile version and web version in the browser
- Badge Printer Integration
- Integrations with services (Azure, Slack, Essensys, etc)
- Participating in all team activities
Already looks interesting? Awesome! Check out the benefits prepared for you:
- Legal and accounting assistance with a choice of service packages
- Regular performance reviews, including remuneration
- Flexible cooperation hours with work-from-home
- Referral program implying attractive bonuses